The CheersLand team has completed the development of the Staking Contract, allowing players to stake tokens on Multi-asset Staking Platform to earn HPs.
The rules are as follows:
- 1.Users choose any asset that has been listed on Multi-asset Staking Platform for staking.
- 2.There are restrictions on the staking minimum of the tokens. For example, 0.1 BNB is the staking minimum if you choose to stake BNB. 0.2 or 0.3 BNB are also acceptable.
- 3.The staking duration is 24 hours, and users will be able to claim tokens staked once it ends.
- 4.The more you stake, the more HPs you will earn. For example, Stake every 0.1 BNB for 24 Hours, then you will earn an extra HP. Similarly, you will earn 2 HPs if you stake 0.2 BNB.
- 5.Staking multi-asset is acceptable, which means that users are free to stake all kinds of tokens listed on Multi-asset Staking Platform at the same time. The contract will record them all.
Multi-asset Staking Framework
Multi-asset Staking, as one of the important features of the CheersLand ecosystem, originally realizes the business model of Staking to Play and Earn. Multi-asset Staking also provides gamified token use cases for holders and stakers of other crypto projects to activate their engagement, and attract them to the GameFi Universe and accrue value to the network.
Currently, Multi-asset Staking Platform supports all assets on Binance Smart Chain and will integrate other blockchains in the future. In the next stage, Various staking products with different staking caps, different staking durations and different prizes will be launched to provide users with more options.